Enroll in Early College Online!
Early College enrollment process
- Complete the Early College Online application on our website, which includes submitting a high school transcript and standardized test scores. International students who are not native english speakers will need to submit a TOEFL score.
- You will a receive letter containing your acceptance status; if you are accepted, you will also receive a letter with information about theROCK student portal, which includes your UNW e-mail account, where you'll have an email with step-by-step registration instructions. Please note that all communication from UNW is sent to this email address, so you will need to check it regularly.
Course change deadlines
- Semester dates: January 9--May 11
- Course registration opens: November 14, 2016
- Last day to add/drop a course: January 23
- Last day to withdraw from a course: April 1
- Semester dates: May 15--August 29
- New student application deadline: April 15
- Course registration opens: March 31
- Last day to add/drop a course: May 29
- Last day to withdraw from a course: July 21
- Course registration opened: April 6, 2017
- New student application deadline: July 15
- Semester dates: August 30 - December 21
- Last day to add/drop a course: September 13
(dependent upon availability)
- Last day to withdraw from a course: November 10
|Term||New Student Deadline||Start Date|
|Spring 2017||December 1, 2016||January 9, 2017|
|Summer 2017||April 15, 2017||May 15, 2017|